Responsible for telemarketing and developing relationships with mortgage brokers and bankers with the intention of selling Non-Agency specialty products and services. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for cold calling, contacting, and gaining approval for new mortgage brokers and bankers.
- Establish and continue the broker relationship and ensure a steady flow of loan applications for existing and newly approved customers.
- Advise mortgage brokers and bankers of Non-Agency loan programs, rates and/or policies.
- Act as liaison between broker or banker and loan processing staff.
- Assist in protecting assets through careful ongoing review of broker or banker activity.
- Provide sales management with timely production pipeline reports, projections, etc.
- Ensure all compliance regulations are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrated sales performance with a concentration in telesales.
- Proven ability to set and reach realistic sales goals.
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations.
- Proven ability to use independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, listening).
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND /OR LICENSES
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of two (2) years in wholesale mortgage or as a sales representative
- At least one (1) year of sub-prime or wholesale mortgage sales preferred
- EEO/AAP Employer