The world leader in digital entertainment with over 72 million unique monthly readers. Is looking for an outstanding Growth Marketing executive to help lead scalable and efficient user acquisition. We are a rapidly growing digital entertainment company and storytelling platform with users and creators from all over the world. With the $600 million acquisition of Wattpad earlier this year, now we have a combined monthly user base of 166 million people. By working closely with Wattpad, we are planning to bring more innovations to the online publishing industry and reward writers through a new premium service. You will be an early hire of Digital Fiction Group that will leverage us and Wattpad’s unmatched library of IP, powered by a new generation of creators, and the technology to create hits in every genre.
The growth marketing team focuses on global user and subscriber acquisition, engagement, retention, and monetization. The team works across multiple marketing channels and specialties, including paid media, SEO, product marketing, lifecycle, and integrated marketing. The Senior Director of Growth Marketing role will lead all these functions. This is an exciting opportunity for a leader to come in and help build a team and function from the ground up, with ample opportunity to make a massive impact on the company's current and future success.
- Lead strategy and execution to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention in partnership with Performance Marketing, Product, Creative, and Content
- Develop and optimize campaigns and channel strategy across SEO, SEM, email website, paid digital, and more
- Partner closely with the product org and Operations to foster growth and retention, and to lead go-to-market plans for the new product
- Rigorously test hypotheses and use data to drive decisions, including implementing the necessary analytical frameworks and reporting mechanisms to measure and drive success
- Work in conjunction with the in-house production team to drive creative development and execution
- Own marketing operations including the marketing tech stack, analytics, and reporting
- Build highly-engaged teams by hiring, coaching, and instilling a sense of ownership and impact
- 8+ years of work experience, with growth marketing and user acquisition experience or another data-driven and impact-oriented role at a high-growth tech company
- Experience across a variety of channels including paid social, demand side platforms, search display, TV, and more
- A deep passion for digital storytelling
- Experience in launching a new service or product is a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Great at building strong rapport with partners across cross functional teams
- Superior organizational, prioritization, and time management skills; ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects, with a keen attention to detail
- Hands on leader who has hired a world-class team and cares about mentorship and development