OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ASSISTANT CONTROLLER TO JOIN AN EXCEPTIONAL LAW FIRM (Century City / Los Angeles)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- CPA preferred
- Prior experience working in a law firm environment
- Experience with QuickBooks, Salesforce and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Must have experience with Financial Statements and all aspects of the accounting process and financial analysis.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills needed. Must be a self-starter and work well independently.
- GAAP: 1 year (Preferred)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration