Woodland Hills, CA 91364
The ideal candidate should have an accounting degree and also working
experience in construction. Sage software is plus.
Medical-BlueCross PPO Platinum Coverage, Company pays 100% of employee’s
monthly premium, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off (10 days), Holidays Paid
(8), Sick Days Paid (3)
- Manage multiple construction projects accounting;
- Review and update subcontractor’s agreement and change orders;
- Review and update vendor’s information with insurance, preliminary notice, labor
compliance, Licenses for projects needed and, tax filing information;
- Verify, review, reconcile, update subcontractors, suppliers and, vendors’ invoices daily,
weekly and, monthly basis;
- Prepare and process disbursement checks for subcontractors, suppliers and vendors;
- Collect unconditional and conditional progress waivers from subcontractors, suppliers
and, vendors from 1st thru 3rd tier;
- Evaluate, analyze and report budgets for project monitoring on weekly basis;
- Reconcile and accrue subcontractors, suppliers and, vendor’s project costs on monthly
- Maintain good filing system on project basis;
- Process close out paper work of project and collect all final 1st thru 3rd tier
unconditional final release;
- Maintain excellent communication with all general contractors, subcontractors,
suppliers, vendors, project managers and, government agencies.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.