- Review documents for accuracy, completion, and compliance. Identify any missing or expired documents or incomplete items and address with appropriate department.
- Identify entity documents including but not limited to filed Articles of Organization/Incorporation, Operating Agreement/By-Laws, Corporate Resolutions etc.
- Review entity documents for signing authority and ability to determine appropriate entity signature blocks
- Prepare and generate loan document packages ensuring all required information is accurate and all necessary documents are included.
- Analyze loan documents and make a determination as to whether the loan meets all requirements to proceed with closing/funding.
- Adheres to required timeframes to ensure timely and accurate closings.
- Validate funding conditions for accuracy i.e. HUD, Closing Protection Letter, Wiring instructions etc.
- Review signed loan document packages for completeness i.e. signatures, notary blocks etc.
- Coordinate the funding of a loan through the warehouse line
- Perform duties under moderate to close supervision and actively engage supervisor and/or manager to resolve complex issues.
- Remain current on closing/funding guidelines and compliance requirements.
- Effectively communicates status and expectations to internal staff and escrow/title.
- Utilize time management skills to stay on track with multiple loans at various stages of the closing/funding process.
- Works collaboratively to meet company goals for funding.
- Minimum of two years of experience with state and federal lending regulations that apply to non-TRID loans
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft applications with mortgage industry standard software
- Strong knowledge of non-TRID closing/funding process including reviewing HUDs/Settlement Statements
- Strong knowledge of closing/funding guidelines and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Strong time management skills to plan and organize a high daily loan volume
- Strong ability to be very detail-oriented in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be a team player and work constructively with fellow employees
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan options
- Vacation, Sick and 10 Paid Holidays
Product Knowledge and Personal Development Courses available to all employees to provide growth opportunities