Order Desk Representative needed!
• Ability to focus in a high-volume, fast-paced office with multiple deadlines
• Quick and accurate typing ability with proficiency in Excel and Word
• Attention to detail and organizational skills to track information and feedback from multiple sources
• Ability to quickly change tasks and pick up where other tasks are left off Tasks Process Orders
• Price, date, determine shipping methods, and check orders for accuracy of size and quantities
• Process orders sent via Magnum (in house software program), email, and phone for multiple states • Print orders to warehouse, and ensure all spreadsheets are updated and allocations tracked
• The second set of eyes policy double checks all orders for pricing, dates, size and quantities.
Account Set-Up and Updating
• Assess credit applications for completeness
• Confirm liquor license with state government, and make sure it is compliant with law
• Set-up new accounts in Magnum
• Update licensing information in Magnum as necessary Communication with Warehouse
• Update label database and print orders as warehouse requests
• Keep track of case counts in weekly shipment report
• Assist in inventory checks Communication with Freight Companies
• Create manifests and send shipment reports to multiple carriers by deadline
• Process freight invoices
• Assemble Proof of Deliveries
• Get ETAs for delivery, track lost product and breakage Answering Phones Electronic Payment Processing and Filing Assisting Other Departments
• Filing and other task
Apply today to be considered for an interview!