Nationally recognized law firm with a nurturing and collaborative work environment has an immediate opening for an IT Help Desk/Service & Support Analyst to serve as a member of a dynamic Customer Experience “Help Desk” team that processes and resolves incoming user support issues and questions in a timely manner. The Help Desk team supports technical software, hardware, mobile devices, telephone and audio-video conferencing for firm employees or guests, clearly communicating and documenting all support-related activities.
A secondary aspect of this role is providing “just in time” training-related videos or instructional steps with pictures via email or quick reference materials.
The Customer Experience team as provides 24/7 support services through rotating on-call shifts for after hours and week end support (covered by 4 to 5 team members).
- Respond to Help Desk requests via telephone, email, remote access, and in-person (when necessary).
- Track all end-user support activities through an incident tracking system. “ServiceNow” experience is a plus.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user issues in the office, at home, and remote locations., including hardware, software, e-mail, internet, or local-area network problems.
- Deliver, tag, and configure end-user PC desktop hardware, software, and peripherals as needed and assigned.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule that involves after hours and weekend support and availability via remote access and telephone coverage.
- Develop and maintain an advanced level of proficiency with firm technologies.
- Work independently to research and resolve complex technical issues.
- Vital member of the Customer Experience Team, providing exceptional service and support to all end-users ( aka, internal and external customers).
- Occasionally visit other offices to provide onsite assistance and inventory tasks.
- Coordinate set up of New Hire accounts, as well as equipment for orientation.
- Configure applications to meet firm requirements and Best Practices
- Gather additional details, clarify, test, reproduce and document customer issues and create/update support tickets in ServiceNow.
- Ability to work within deadlines and effectively handle stress.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and interact successfully with others, especially as part of the IT Department and Customer Experience team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Advanced knowledge/experience with Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, desktop/laptop hardware and mobile devices (Apple/Mac experience is a plus).
2. Ability to work with videoconferencing equipment, document management system (iManage), printers, mobile device management, Citrix/VDI, and other software applications in a legal environment.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong network experience is a plus.
5. Solid problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
6. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels and highly customer-focused equally across all departments, teams, and practices groups.
7. Attention to detail and quality of work.
8. Understanding of functional capabilities and limitations with firm technology.
9. Ability to quickly adapt to technology changes in a professional services organization.
10. Self-motivated with the ability to execute tasks and make decisions in a high-pressure environment.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent work experience) is preferred, as well as two years of experience working in a law firm environment.
- This position supports Working From Anywhere (WFA), and/or a hybrid format rotating between home and office.
- This position is in a professional office environment that routinely uses standard office equipment (computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, etc.), with minimal exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature and the like.
Prospective employees have provided feedback to the client that one of the most impressive traits of the Firm is the congenial working atmosphere fostered by partners and associates alike.
Competitive salary and benefits