Nationally recognized law firm has an immediate opening for an Associate Attorney with a minimum 3-5 years of litigation experience for the Irvine office.
- Experience with municipal civil litigation is a plus
- Strong academic credentials
- Exceptional writing skills
- Significant experience taking and defending depositions, drafting dispositive motions and handling matters independently
* Must have 3 - 5 years of experience
Prospective employees have provided feedback to the client that one of the most impressive traits of the Firm is the congenial working atmosphere fostered by partners and associates alike.
Position is currently REMOTE until further notice, however candidate should reside within the Irvine, CA area.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.