Data Entry Administrator needed IMMEDIATELY!
This is an onsite position at a COVID compliant Law Firm. Full time opportunity M-F 8:30-5pm. No weekends required, and holidays off!
A great opportunity for someone looking to get more experience in administrative capacity or experience in a law firm.
Under direction, the File Intake Coordinator will assist with the processing of new file documents into an internal electronic case management system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of workers compensation legal file content to address pertinent information such as a parties list, dates of injury, adjudication numbers
- Data and billing entry
- Preparation of legal documents such as Notice of Representation
- Communication with clients
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong reading comprehension and data entry skills with a focus on accuracy.
- A1- Law Case Management Software, VTransact and EAMS a plus.
- Ability to interact effectively and clearly with the public, clients, and employees
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented and work well under pressure, with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Must possess excellent communication skills, be a team player, and have pride in work product. This is a fast-paced position that requires a sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy.