Currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst.
Ideal candidates will have a solid knowledge in the following areas:
- Database concepts and will work closely with the Systems Engineering team of developers and business stakeholders to document systems requirements, user manuals, and Quality Assurance test plans.
- Core competencies include: Identifying gaps and providing technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scale new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner.
- Configuring system settings and options; plans and executing unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Designing details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and prompt entry of time for all estimated and actual work
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, best practices, and standards
- Adhere to deadlines
- Aid in solving complex business problems
- Assist in developing and executing QA test plans and scenarios
- Assist the project team with comprehensive level-of-effort estimates for all necessary changes and be accountable for completing the estimated work when applicable
- Collaborate with co-workers to achieve common goals
- Communicate (and listen) clearly, professionally, politely, and persuasively in all situations; respond well and in a reasonable, timely manner
- Conforming with all applicable compliance and business standards
- Design detailed dataflow processes
- Design solutions for low to moderate complexity projects
- Develop basic database queries and perform analysis on results
- Ensure all work products are documented, stored, and managed according to company standards
- Ensure open communication flows in all directions
- Interpret and explain business, functional, and technical requirements for specified applications to developers, quality assurance (QA) resources, managers, business leads, and clients
- Learns and applies a fundamental understanding of key aspects of the business(es) supported
- Perform all work and activities with honesty and integrity
- Proactively escalate risks
- Proactively seek, identify, and collaborate on innovative solutions
- Respond timely to all production support requests
- Review, analyze, design, and create detailed functional specifications of business systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop the target technical solutions
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and debug issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline required
- Demonstrated complex database query skill
- Demonstrated experience of high-quality delivery in the BSA role for at least 2 stages and engaged in the full lifecycle of a project involving database development and either web, composition, full-stack, or a similar platform
- Demonstrated skill in using reporting tools to create complex reports and dashboards
- Experienced in software development lifecycle methodologies, such as agile or waterfall
- Able to collaborate and work in a team environment; practices the principle of team over individual
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration