We are seeking a qualified Software Developer for an immediate opening in the Pasadena area of Los Angeles County!
- Codes and performs unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements.
- Codes, tests, and debugs new software or makes enhancements to existing software.
- Writes programs according to specifications from higher level staff or business analysts.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Resolves in a timely manner problems that arise with existing production applications to ensure the efficient and proper functioning of application components.
- Collaborate ss with technical staff to learn and understand software problems.
- Generates a variety of complex and periodic reports and/or data through database management, data administration, and data extraction techniques.
- Provides general system users and management with system analysis and feedback.
- Influences system design by identifying and recommending design and requirements needs for software enhancements.
- Mentors and coaches less experienced staff.
- Maximizes the efficiency of the various software systems by implementing, monitoring, testing, and auditing new software programs.
- Analyzes and resolves computer related problems by coordinating with in-house personnel to diagnose and fix operational difficulty, as well as consulting, advising, and training on specialized features and functions.
- Follows established configurations/change control processes.
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field, such as Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has strong interpersonal and public relations skills
- Demonstrates strong math and problem-solving skills
- Works independently and efficiently
- Is resourceful
- Makes difficult decisions
- Maintains an organized schedule and workspace