Position: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Location: Brea, CA
Duration: One year plus contract
Exciting opportunity in the Los Angeles, CA area (North Orange County) for a Business Systesm Analyst. The candidates must have strong Property and Casualty Insurance background (auto and home).
This is an immediate position. If interested, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com with your hourly rate and availability for immediate consideration. Two References with LinkedIn profile link should be included.
The B2C (business-to-consumer) team supports various customer facing applications and works directly with business partners to understand their functional and technical requirements to engineer solutions focused around customer experience and customer relationship management.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information ASAP:
- 5+ years professional experience as a business systems analyst
- Property & Casualty insurance experience
- Experience interpreting and writing Use Cases, Functional Requirements, Screen Specs, Mockups, Process flows, and User Manuals
- Technical proficiency, with the ability to understand data flows and the flow between complex, integrated systems.
- Proficient in working directly with business executives to understand business processes, gather & document requirements to implement system changes that meet business needs.
- Outstanding organizational, troubleshooting, and communication skills, both written and verbal, in both technical and non-technical forums.
- Able to effectively work with remote users via phone, email, WebEx, and other virtual collaboration tools.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities
- Able to multitask, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure
- Experience collaborating with Development and QA teams in a process oriented organization
- Workflow Design and Development for Sales and Service
- Perform various testing and QA functions as necessary and lead User Acceptance Testing and User Training
- Experience working on CRM systems and with Security Vulnerabilities
- Able to collaborate with business and technical resources to make recommendations on how to improve the overall customer experience for the telephony system
Tel. numbers :
Availability Date upon confirmation:
Number of years of experience as a BSA:
Your hourly rate( CTC or W2):
Two professional references (Management level):
Your LinkedIn link: