San Marino CA
Our client is a litigation boutique located in San Marino. The firm practice focuses upon defense of employment litigation and related healthcare litigation. Our client also has a very active appellate practice for a wide array of clients. The work environment promotes collegiality and creativity, while maintaining an expectation for the highest caliber of work.
For immediate consideration please send resume and salary requirements to- firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Minimum of three years of legal secretary experience, preferably supporting partners
- Superior customer service skills;
- Accuracy in grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively;
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office 2010;
- Knowledge of and experience with an electronic document management system, time-entry program and calendaring program;
- Litigation experience is preferred.