Location: Century City, CA
Our client is seeking a Accountant with min. of 2-3 years of experience.
This is a full-time position with great benefits.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Maintain a complete and accurate general ledger & financial statement
- Maintain an organized and efficient reconciliation process
- Resolve account discrepancies
- Preparation and processing of daily cash flow
- Assist with all processes relating to AR & AP
- Prepare daily payments after verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Resolve vendor payment and remittance issues with vendors and/or bank
- Maintain up-to-date files & documents including W-9’s
- Prepare form 1099’s
- Prepare sales tax returns for filing
- Process employee paid personal / vacation leaves in relation to payroll
- Process payroll withholding for employee contributions to benefit packages and/or dues owed
- Prepare payroll tax deductions
- Prepare & distribute employee payroll pay stubs
- All other miscellaneous accounting duties as assigned
- Degree in accounting required minimum BA or BS
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience specific to accounting
- Advanced computer skills in MS office and accounting software
- Any experience with Prolaw and legal a plus (not required)