Position: Drupal 8 Developer
Location: Culver City CA
Duration: One year plus contract
Our client is seeking a Drupal 8 Developer
responsible for building new and migrating existing sites to Drupal 8 platform. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on).
The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with full Drupal back-end knowledge, is preferred.
If interested, please email your resume with your hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Hands on experience in regards to the Symphony Framework flow.
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Experience working with Github
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal 8 and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Familiar with multisite structure
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile.
- Familiar with Acquia Cloud would be plus