We are seeking a Business Development Executive to join our team in North Hollywood.
Ideal candidate will focus on building relationships with customers and positioning our services for Business Consulting as well as other staffing services offered. The position requires someone with a proven track record of sales experience.
- Identify and close new business opportunities/accounts for JBA through prospecting including: cold calling, emails, marketing campaigns and networking.
- Articulate and position full spectrum of JBA’s services and solutions to key client decision makers by developing client relationships to secure project work and job orders for business opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales cycle with accountability to engage with JBAs Delivery Managers
- Work with sales support team (recruiters or other sales) to create/deliver presentations and proposals to meet customers’ needs
- Make sales calls and presentations in order to meet customer needs
- Provide overall support to clients, manage consultants, and handle administrative issues.
- Participate in reviewing selected qualified consultants for client projects as needed
- Maintain close working relationships and detailed communications with clients
- Maintain competitive market awareness, and recommend actions/strategies to senior management
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in sales and customer service
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors degree is highly desired
- A competitive compensation plan which includes a base salary and commission is offered in addition to excellent benefits.
For immediate consideration send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org