Seeking a Sr. Manager
for a full-time direct hire position in Los Angeles, CA. Excellent leadership skills with client facing experience required.
If interested, please email your resume with your salary desirability to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Excellent leadership skills required, as well as the ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Minimum 10 years of IT consulting experience (Marketing Communications consulting experience will be considered a plus) leading large projects or teams within the healthcare, financial services, and/or insurance markets
- Minimum 6 years demonstrating success in business development activity
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate/interact with client 'C-level' executives
- Strong business partner (customer) focus, with a consultative, collaborative, client-service and team-oriented style
- Competence in developing and managing to a strategic and financial plan
- Ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a matter that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding, for technical and nontechnical audiences
- Self-motivated. Must be highly professional and results oriented. Ability to work independently, plan workload and deliver on commitments
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, or commensurate work experience