Position: Senior Product Manager, free-to-play mobile Games
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 6 to 9 Months Contract, with possibility to hire
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your hourly rate and availability for immediate consideration.
- 3-5 years of experience managing or analyzing top grossing free-to-play mobile games
- Experience synthesizing quantitative product analysis with other sources of business insights
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and take ownership
- Expert written and verbal communicator
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills; Tableau experience and ability to write queries for SQL database preferred
- Can organize, clarify, and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately
- Familiarity with App Annie, Sensor Tower or similar analytics services
- MBA or Graduate Degree in Economics or Mathematics preferred.
A successful candidate has a passion for evidence-based product & business analysis, embraces being held to the highest standard of accountability, and can quickly become a trusted partner in helping Games realize economies of scope/scale.
- Track and report on retention, monetization and progress against budget across the portfolio of games
- Analyze a variety of game features and systems such as live ops events, sales & offers, storefront design, tutorials, level progression, ad placements, and marketing strategies
- Synthesize insights from internal and external intelligence sources to establish actionable requirements for product implementation
- Operationalize insights by partnering closely with studios to capitalize on high-value growth opportunities
- Create and track A/B tests to maximize KPIs on individual games and across entire portfolio.
- Attribute business impact through regular measurement and reporting of best practice adoption
- Inform product strategy across the portfolio, effecting change to drive economies of scope/scale
- Maintain a centralized library of data, analysis, and requirements as a resource for the team
- Raise visibility of insights & requirements by contributing to regular team communications