Exciting opportunity in the Los Angeles, CA area (North Orange County) for a Business Systesm Analyst. The candidates must have strong Property and Casualty Insurance background (auto and home).
This is an immediate position. If interested, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com with your hourly rate and availability for immediate consideration. Two References with LinkedIn profile link should be included.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information ASAP:
- 5+ years professional experience as a systems analyst
- Property & Casualty insurance experience
- Experience interpreting and writing Use Cases, Functional Requirements, Screen Specs, and Data Mapping documents
- Technical proficiency, with the ability to understand data flows and the flow between complex, integrated systems.
- Proficient in working directly with business users to understand business processes, gather & document requirements, and work closely with the user community to implement system changes that meet business needs.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to effectively work with remote users via phone, email, WebEx, and other virtual collaboration tools.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience collaborating with Development and QA teams
- Experience working with XML files to troubleshoot system integration issues
- Workflow Design and Development for Sales and Service
- Experience working on IVR System
- Experience working on CRM systems
- Experience working with Avaya Phone Systems
- Experience with contact/service center operations and technologies
- Experience with designing telephony solutions to accomplish business goals
- Experience with documenting system requirements for detailed call flows, voice user interfaces, architecture diagrams, technical & functional specifications
- Able to collaborate with business and technical resources to make recommendations on how to improve the overall customer experience for the telephony system
Tel. numbers :
Availability Date upon confirmation:
Number of years of experience as a BSA:
Your hourly rate( CTC or W2):
Two professional references (Management level):
Your LinkedIn link: