We're seeking a seasoned CPA candidate
who would be a good fit for a Tax Manager
role for well established Public Accounting Firm in the Burbank/Glendale area.
- CPA required with current license (or ability) to get licensed in the state of California
- BS degree in Accounting required, MS Tax beneficial
- 7+ years of general public accounting experience
- 5+ years supervising tax engagements
- Supervise the preparation of all entity-type and individual tax returns (1120S, 1120, 1065, 1041, 1040).
- Review all returns for correctness and completeness.
- Take an active role in staff development & education program.
- Supervise and review year-end tax planning and projection work performed by staff.
- Consulting with clients regarding tax planning, compliance and business improvement.
- Participate in the mentoring and staff development program to accelerate professional career growth.
- Participate in marketing and business development training system.
Please send resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration